|Product Name||Galvanized Steel Wire Ropes|
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, EN, GB, JIS|
|Grade||SGCC, CGCC, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, SGCH|
|SGC340, SGC400, SGC440, SGC490, SGC570|
SGHC SGH340 SGH400 SGH440 SGH490 SGH540
|DX51D DX52D DX53D DX54D DX55D|
|S220GD S250GD S280GD S320GD S350GD S400GD S500GD S550GD|
|Q195, Q235, Q345, SS400, A36, A53(A,B), ST37|
(1) 6 x 24 + 7FC Galvanized rigging ropes
(2) 6 x 19 (12 + 6 + 1) Galvanized rigging ropes
(3) 6 x 26 WS and 6 x 19 S Galvanized trawl warps
(4) 6 x 7 (1+6) fibre core Galvanized trawl warps
(5) 7 x 7 (1+6) Galvanized trawl warps
Galvanized steel wire ropes are widely used in many applications such as surface and underground mining, excavation, tramway, elevator, oil and gas, marine and electrical constructions.
Inner and Outer Packing
Packed with plywood wooden ship, liner dampproof paper, outside bale with white three-in-one to prevent damp with plastic woven cloth.